Arthur Firstenberg, born May 28, 1950, in Brooklyn, New York, was a Westinghouse scholar who received a BA in mathematics from Cornell University in 1971. He continued his studies from 1978 to 1982 at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine. Firstenberg did not complete medical school due to illness, which he attributes to electromagnetic hypersensitivity brought on by receiving over 40 diagnostic dental x-rays. Read on.
Since then he has been a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health- and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation, and he is the author of the book: “The Invisible Rainbow, A History of Electricity and Life” which starts out with the history of electrical technology from electrostatic generators to electric wiring, from radar to radio, television to Wi-Fi, and explores the electrical nature of life.
- Arthur Firstenberg: The Hidden Dangers Of Wireless & Cell Phone Radiation
- Arthur Firstenberg: playlist with videos
- Arthur Firstenberg: Lecture 2018 – Birds, Bees and Humanity
PDF 1: lecture information and links
PDF 2: list of used photos and videos
The chapters in the lecture:
- 00:15 The story of the monkey and the jar of peanuts
- 01:47 The irradiation by cell phones and cell towers – responsibilities
- 03:59 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- 11:26 WiFi refugees
- 13:05 EHS
- 15:38 Conflict-minerals in your cell phone
- 23:37 All in order to serve YOU
- 24:58 5G – Intensification of the destruction
- 27:19 LiFi – a Trojan horse
- 28:44 Space: enormous fleets of 5G satellites in low and medium orbit
- 31:04 What will this do to earth and every living thing on earth?
- 32:57 The global electrical circuit
- 35:08 «We»