A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA.
- Nikki Florio – Bee Heroic
- Arthur Firstenberg – Author “Invisible Rainbow, a History of Electricity and Life” – President of the Cellular Phone Task Force / International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
- Steven Schneider PhD – professor and author
- Michael Blanshan – Doctors W.A.R.N.
- Riun Ashlie – Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Assessment Specialist (EMRS), Neural Vitality Networks
- Bud Wilson – Founder and Guide Deep Nature Journeys
Arthur Firstenberg – 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity
- PDF : lecture information and links to related subjects / how to support the International Appeal / Help needed / and more
- PDF : list of used photos and videos
The 13 chapters in the lecture:
- 00:15 The story of the monkey and the jar of peanuts
- 01:47 The irradiation by cell phones and cell towers – responsibilities
- 03:59 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- 11:26 WiFi refugees
- 13:05 EHS
- 15:38 Conflict-minerals in your cell phone
- 23:37 All in order to serve YOU
- 24:58 5G – Intensification of the destruction
- 27:19 LiFi – a Trojan horse
- 28:44 Space: enormous fleets of 5G satellites in low and medium orbit
- 31:04 What will this do to earth and every living thing on earth?
- 32:57 The global electrical circuit
- 35:08 «We»