The internet information platform EMF-Portal of the RWTH Aachen University summarizes systematically scientific research data on the effects of electromagnetic fields (EMF). All information is made available in both English and German. The core of the EMF-Portal is an extensive literature database with an inventory of 30,489 publications and 6,656 summaries of individual scientific studies on the effects of electromagnetic fields.
Attention: in all categories in “EMF links” specific scientific researches have been added. This page shows a collection of not specific studies and reviews.
Review of the ecological effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF)
S. Cucurachia; W.L.M. Tamisa; M.G. Vijvera; W.J.G.M. Peijnenburg; J.F.B. Bolte; G.R.de Snoo
Published: January 2013
Review – Biology and Medicine – Impacts of radio-frequency electromagnetic field (RF-EMF) from cell phone towers and wireless devices on biosystem and ecosystem – a review
Keywords: Radio-frequency electromagnetic field; cell phone tower; power density; SAR; non-ionizing radiation; non-thermal.
01. Introduction (202);
02. Electromagnetic Spectrum and RF-EMF Radiation (203);
03. Power Density and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) (203);
04. Cell Phones and Cell Tower Standards in India (204);
05. Impacts on Biosystem and Ecosystem (205);
06. Current Research (206);
07. Studies on Plants (206);
08. Studies on Insects (206);
09. Studies on Amphibians and Reptiles (207);
10. Studies on Birds (207);
11. Studies on Mammals (208);
12. Studies on Humans (209);
13. Electrohypersensitivity (EHS) and Electromagnetic Field Intolerance (EFI) Syndrome (210);
14. Future Challenges and Solutions (211);
15. Conclusion (212);
16. References (212-216);
S Sivani*, D Sudarsanam
Published: 6th Jan 2013
01. EMF links, archived: https://multerland.blog/emf-links/links/
02. 2007 / The Dangers of Electromagnetic Smog
-Prolonged exposure to mobile phone radiation causes serious damage to the DNA in living cells-
By: Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy,
Published: August 2007
03. 2010: Re-analysis of risk for glioma in relation to mobile telephone use: comparison with the results of the Interphone international case-control study
Published: 17 December 2010
Lennart Hardell, Michael Carlberg, Kjell Hansson Mild
04. 2011: Pooled analysis of case-control studies on malignant brain tumours and the use of mobile and cordless phones including living and deceased subjects.
By: Hardell L, Carlberg M, Hansson Mild K.
Published: February 17, 2011
05. 2014: Dr. rer. nat. Ulrich Warnke – Mobilfunk fördert chronische Entzündungen und Folgeerkrankungen
PDF, as used in the lecture: “Mobile communications boost chronic inflammation which lead to diseases, eg. cancer.”
By: Dr. rer. nat. Ulrich Warnke
06. 2016 / UNESCO Report detailing the exodus of species from the Mt. Nardi area of the Nightcap National Park World Heritage Area during a 15-year period (2000-2015.)
By: Mark Broomhall (naturalist/ethno-botanist)
07. 2017: Risks to Health and Well-Being From Radio-Frequency Radiation Emitted by Cell Phones and Other Wireless Devices
Anthony B. Miller; Margaret E. Sears; L. Lloyd Morgan; Devra L. Davis; Lennart Hardell; Mark Oremus; Colin L. Soskolne;
Published: August 13, 2017
08. 2018: International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
“More than 10,000 peer-reviewed scientific studies demonstrate harm to human health from RF radiation.”
The entire Appeal, with scientific information, references, and links to scientific studies and sources:
Author: Arthur Firstenberg
Published: September 2018
09. 2019: Scientific Reports – Heavy screen users are the heaviest among 10,000 children / Obesity / Overweight / Central Adiposity
Elina Engberg, Rejane A. O. Figueiredo, Trine B. Rounge, Elisabete Weiderpass & Heli Viljakainen
Published: 01 August 2019
10. 2020: Science Direct:
Adverse Health Effects of 5G Mobile Networking Technology Under Real-Life Conditions – Ronald N.Kostoff, Paul Heroux, Michael Aschner, Aristides Tsatsakis
Published 25 January 2020
11. 2020: Health Effects of Cell Phones and Cell Towers – 31 Epidemiological Studies
12. 2020 / Main Regularities and Health Risks from Exposure to Non-Thermal Microwaves of Mobile Communication
Published in: 2019 14th International Conference on Advanced Technologies, Systems and Services in Telecommunications (TELSIKS)
Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 20 February 2020
Author: Igor Belyaev, Biomedicine
Slovak Academy of Sciences
The Cancer Research Institute, Biomedical Research Center,Bratislava, Slovak Republic
13. 2020 / Association Between Maternal Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-ionizing Radiation During Pregnancy and Risk of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Offspring in a Longitudinal Birth Cohort
De-Kun Li, MD, PhD; Hong Chen, MPH; Jeannette R. Ferber, MPH; et al
Published: March 24, 2020
14. 2020 / Setting Guidelines for Electromagnetic Exposures and Research Needs
By: Frank Barnes, Ben Greenebaum
Published: 20 April, 2020
15. 2020 / Cell Phone Radio Frequency Radiation
Last Reviewed: May 14, 2020
Published in: National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
https://www.niehs.nih.gov/health/topics/agents/cellphones/index.cfm NIEHS and other scientific organizations are actively studying the potential health effects of radio frequency radiation used in cell phones.
What did the studies find?
The NTP studies found that high exposure to RFR used by cell phones resulted in:
- Clear evidence of tumors in the hearts of male rats. The tumors were malignant schwannomas.
- Some evidence of tumors in the brains of male rats. The tumors were malignant gliomas.
- Some evidence of tumors in the adrenal glands of male rats. The tumors were benign, malignant, or complex combined pheochromocytoma.
16. 2020 / Setting Guidelines for Electromagnetic Exposures and Research Needs
By: Prof. Em Frank Barnes, Prof. Em. Ben Greenebaum
First published: 20 April 2020
In: Wiley Online Library
EMF links – all collections in a list