On august 13, 2020, Ben Levi, Joe Sandri, Arthur Firstenberg and Julian Gresser discussed the growing problem of 5G satellites in space and what can be done. Presented by Americans for Responsible Technology. For more information, please visit 5GCrisis.com.
1. In the first hour, four presenters speak for 15 minutes each:
- Ben Levi, technology consultant, will summarize the current satellite situation. Where are we now, and what is forecast over the next few years? / With explaining drawings, pictures and text
- Joe Sandri has a law degree and has training and experience in radiofrequency engineering. He will describe how the satellites work. How will a typical 5G transmission use the satellites? What kinds of earth stations will be required? / With explaining drawings, pictures and text
- Arthur Firstenberg will talk about the impact of the satellites on people and the environment. How will the electrical environment of the earth be altered by constant transmission of 5G signals?
- Julian Gresser, attorney, will address what is being done legally to stop this. What right does the FCC or any other agency have to authorize the use of space for private commercial interests? What are the legal and ethical principles involved? / With explaining drawings, pictures and text
2. The second hour of the meeting consists of a discussion among the presenters, followed by questions from the online audience, which include members of the press.
- Collection of articles: Satellites