Update: July 11, 2020
The Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection –RusCNIRP– are calling for the release of new EMF hazard warning signs for wireless users of mobile phones and other EMF sources, following the release of a published paper by Professor Oleg Grigoriev and ex-deputy minister of communication, Dr. Prof. Yuri Zubarev. The paper was published in September, 2019 in the oldest Russian journal of communication industry.
The EM Radiation Research Trust would like to thank Professor Oleg Grigoriev for providing this important information and call on Government officials to follow this example. The public should be alerted and hazard warning signs should be made mandatory for the safety of users to allow the public to make informed decisions.
- is the Chairman for the Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection,
- Dr.Sc. (radiobiology), Ph.D. (radiobiology & hygiene of non-ionazing radiation)
- Laureate of Prize of the Russian Federation Government (for science and technology)
- Chairman, Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection
- Member, Scientific Consul for Radiobiology of Russian Academy of Science
- Member, IAC of the WHO EMF project
The world needs to take note and follow this example. Warning signs:
New, added 21 December 2019:
Actual Issues of Radiobiology and Hygiene for Non-Ionizing Radiation
Proceedings of Scientific Conference
Moscow, Russia: 12-13 November 2019
Attention: the Russian text is divided in chapters, and followed by an English translation, in the same chapter. For an overview of all chapters, in English: scroll in the PDF to page 11, and continue to 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
The total of pages in the PDF is 215.
Additional information, websites, articles, media:
- Twitter: Prof. Oleg Grigoriev
- LinkedIn: Prof. Oleg Grigoriev
- Website RusCNIRP: Russian National Committee for Protection against Non Ionizing Radiation
- New website RNCNIRP: Electromagnetic Safety and Non-Ionizing Radiation www.tesla.ru.
- RNCNIRP on Telegram: https://t.me/bioemf
- Website World Health Organization, WHO: Russian Federation, Igor Grigoriev
- PDF: The electromagnetic field of modern communication as a factor in the environment: hygiene and radiobiological effects. Oleg Grigoriev, Yuri Grigoriev Federal Medical Biophysical Center of Federal Medicobiological Agency of Russia
- Article, by Alla Astakhova: Oleg Grigoriev – PhoneGate confirms our worst fears regarding cellular phones
- Article: Federal News Agency / Федеральное агентство новостей – The Russian Federation Council announced the preparation of a law governing electromagnetic radiation / В Совфеде объявили о подготовке закона, регламентирующего электромагнитные излучения
- Article: Grigoryev, Oleg Alexandrovich – Chairman RusCNIRP
- Article: RusCNIRP versus ICNIRP
- Interview: 5G: вымыслы и правда / 5G: fiction and truth / Translation
Vladimir Sukhomlinov interviews Russian Professor Oleg A. Grigoryev, chair RusCNIRP
Published: July 15, 2020
In: Литературная Газета / Literaturnaya Gazeta
- ICNIRP, InternationalCNIRP