Introduction: Press Release, October 18, 2022 – PDF
The International Commission on the Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields offers science-based information about the health and safety of artificial nonionizing radiation sources used for various wireless network communications and electrical technologies available on the Website, launched October 2022.
- Commissioners: https://icbe-emf.org/commissioners/
- Executive board: https://icbe-emf.org/executive-board/
- Management team: https://icbe-emf.org/management-team/
- Special Experts: https://icbe-emf.org/special-experts/
ICBE-EMF is dedicated to ensuring the protection of humans and other species from the harmful effects of non-ionizing radiation. Its primary purpose is to make recommendations, based on the best peer-reviewed scientific research publications, that include, and go beyond establishing numerical exposure guidelines.
ICBE-EMF is made up of a multi-disciplinary consortium of scientists, doctors and related professionals who are, or have been, involved with research related to the biological and health effects of electromagnetic frequencies up to and including 300 GHz.
- Key Scientific Issues: https://icbe-emf.org/key-issues/key-scientific-issues/
- Scientific Abstracts: https://icbe-emf.org/key-issues/scientific-abstracts/
- Overview – page
- Take-away messages
- Press Release, October 18, 2022 – PDF
- Fact Sheet – PDF
- Publication in Environmental Health, part of Springer Nature – website
- Slide show, 15 minutes: Flawed Assumptions Regarding FCC and ICNIRP Exposure Limits for Radiofrequency Radiation (RFR)
- PDF / 25 pages: Scientific evidence invalidates health assumptions underlying the FCC and ICNIRP exposure limit determinations for radiofrequency radiation: implications for 5G