The following texts are [edited by admin, to create clarity] excerpts from:
Nordhagen, Else K. and Flydal, Einar. (Norway) “Self-referencing authorships behind the ICNIRP 2020 radiation protection guidelines” Reviews on Environmental Health, vol. , no. , 2022. https://doi.org/10.1515/reveh-2022-0037
I – Excerpt from: Pattern 4: A small and tight network of just 17 authors behind all the literature used to underpin ICNIRP 2020
“The following textual summaries about the key authors reveal the extreme tightness of their co-authorship relations. The key authors are presented in alphabetical order, with their committee memberships and including their relationship to IEEE. Eighteen people are listed, as we include both van Rongen and Röösli, as both are candidates for the 17th position of key author.”
[The following part has been edited by Admin: symbols are used to try create a better insight in the ICNIRP web.]
- 🔴 ICNIRP affiliate
- 🔴🔴 ICNIRP commission
- 🔴🔴🔴ICNIRP commission / chair
- 🔴🔴🔴🔴ICNIRP commission, former chair, now vice chair
- ✒️ Author
- ⚠️ Co-author
- 1️⃣ First author
- ☑️ Key author
- 🚶♂️Candidate for the 17th key author position
- 🏴 IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- ‼️ 📱 Corporate EME Research Laboratory, MOTOROLA (producing and selling cellphones) Labs, USA
- 🚩WHO (World Health Organization)
- 🔲 SSM (Strål Säkerhets Myndigheten, the Swedish Radiation Safety Authority, not to be confused with Strålskyddsstiftelsen, Swedish Foundation for Radiation Safety, hosted by Mona Nilsson, Lennart Hardell, a.o.)
- 🇪🇺 EU SCENIHR committees
- ⁉️ Psychologist
01. ⚠️ 🏴 ✒️ ☑️ 1️⃣ Eleanor R. Adair, a ⚠️co-author of 🏴IEEE C95.1 2005 Guidelines, is the ✒️author of 5 of the referenced papers, sole ☑️ key author of five and 1️⃣first author of four. Deceased in 2013, since the 1970s she was a radiation researcher advocating thermal-only based exposure standards.
Adair is linked to the network through co-authorship with…..……………………………..
⚠️🏴 ✒️ Kenneth R. Foster, who is ⚠️co-author with ICNIRP affiliates 🔴Laakso and 🔴 Hirata in the referenced papers. Foster is a ⚠️co-author of both the 🏴IEEE C95.1 2019 and 2005 Guidelines and an ✒️author of seven of the ICNIRP 2020 referenced papers.
Two ICNIRP 2020 ⚠️co-authors and three 🏴 IEEE C95.1 2019 ⚠️co-authors are ⚠️co-authors of 🏴 IEEE C95.1 2005 together with Adair.
02. ‼️ 📱 🏴 ☑️ ✒️ GIORGI BIT-BABIK, at the Corporate EME Research Laboratory, ‼️ 📱MOTOROLA Labs, USA, is the ✒️author of two referenced papers, sole ☑️ key author of 1 and first author of none, and ⚠️co-author with Ziskin and Foster, who are both ✒️authors of the 🏴IEEE C95.1 2019 Guidelines.
03. ⁉️ 🔴 🔴 🔴 🏴 ⚠️ ☑️ RODNEY CROFT ⁉️, ⁉️psychologist⁉️ at present ICNIRP chair, ⚠️co-author of ICNIRP 2020, also a ⚠️co-author of the 🏴IEEE C95.1 2019 Guidelines. He is the ⚠️co-author of six referenced papers, five as sole ☑️ key author and first author of none.
04. ⚠️ 1️⃣ ☑️ Peter J Dimbylow is a ⚠️co-author of eight referenced papers, seven of which he is sole ☑️ key author and six of which he is 1️⃣ first author. He is linked to the network through ⚠️co-authorship with ICNIRP 2020 ✒️author Hirata, a central ☑️key author, see below.
05. 🔴 🔴 🚩⚠️ ☑️ Maria Feychting, as of 2020 member of the ICNIRP Commission and ⚠️co-author of ICNIRP 2020, also member of the 🚩WHO core group. She is ⚠️co-author of three referenced papers, sole ☑️key author of one, and first author of none.
06. ⚠️☑️ Osamu Fujiwara is ⚠️co-author of 13 referenced papers of which 12 are in ⚠️co-authorship with ICNIRP 2020 ⚠️co-author Hirata. Fujiwara is sole☑️ key author of one paper – the one without Hirata – and first author of none.
07. 🔴 🔴 🏴 ⚠️☑️ 1️⃣ Hirata, ICNIRP Commission member and ⚠️co-author of ICNIRP 2020, also a ⚠️co-author of the 🏴IEEE C95.1 Guidelines. He is a ⚠️co-author of 27 of the referenced papers, sole ☑️key author of three and 1️⃣ first author of 14. He is the person with the most ⚠️co-authorship relations in the ICNIRP co-authorship network.
08. 🔴 🚩✒️☑️ 1️⃣ Jukka Juutilainen is an ICNIRP affiliate and member of the 🚩WHO committee. He is the 1️⃣first author of one paper, where he also is the sole ☑️key author.
09. 🔴 ⚠️ 1️⃣ Ilkka Laakso is an ICNIRP affiliate. He is a ⚠️co-author of 13 referenced papers, sole ☑️ key author of two and 1️⃣first author of three.
10. 🔴 ⭕️ ⚠️ ☑️ Margarethus Paulides is an ICNIRP affiliate and member of the ⭕️HCN. He is the ⚠️co-author of two referenced papers, of which he is also the sole ☑️key author, and first author of none.
11. 🚶♂️ 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🚩 ⭕️ 🔲 ⚠️ ERIC VAN RONGEN, ICNIRP Commission member, ICNIRP Vice-Chair, former ICNIRP chair, and ⚠️co-author of ICNIRP 2020, not a key author of any of the peer reviewed papers, but committee member of 🔲SSM and therefore a 🚶♂️candidate for the 17th key author position needed to also cover 🔲SSM. Moreover, scientific secretary for ⭕️HCN and ⚠️co-author of the referenced 🚩WHO draft.
12. 🚶♂️ 🔴 🔴 🚩 🔲 ⚠️ MARTIN RÖÖSLI, ICNIRP Commission member and ⚠️co-author of ICNIRP 2020, not a key author of any of the peer reviewed papers, but committee member of 🔲SSM and therefore a 🚶♂️candidate for the 17th key author position needed to also cover 🔲SSM. Also ⚠️co-author of the 🚩WHO draft.
13. 🇪🇺 🏴 ⚠️ ☑️ 1️⃣ Theodoros Samaras is a ⚠️co-author of the 🏴IEEE C95.1 2019 Guidelines and THE CHAIR of the 🇪🇺 EU SCENIHR committee from 2013. He is the ⚠️co-author of three referenced papers, all of which he is the sole ☑️ key author. He is the 1️⃣ first author of one paper.
14.🔴 1️⃣ ☑️ Richard D. Saunders is an ICNIRP affiliate and the co-author of two referenced papers for which he is the sole ☑️ key author, and he is a 1️⃣first author of one of them.
15. 🇪🇺 🚩⚠️ 1️⃣ Joachim Schüz is at present branch head of the Section of Environment and Radiation at the 🚩 IARC (🚩WHO’s cancer research institute) and has worked and ⚠️co-authored with ICNIRP affiliates on several occasions. He is a ⚠️co-author of the 🇪🇺 EU SCENIHR 2015 report, a ⚠️co-author of three referenced papers in ICNIRP 2020, sole ☑️ key author of one, and 1️⃣first author of one.
16. 🇪🇺 🔴 🚩 ⚠️ Zenon Sienkiewicz is an ICNIRP affiliate, a ⚠️co-author of ICNIRP 2020, and a member of both the 🚩WHO and 🇪🇺 EU SCENIHR committees. He is a ⚠️co-author of a single referenced paper where he is also the sole ☑️ key author, and he is first author of none.
17. 🔴 🔴 ⚠️Watanabe is a member of the ICNIRP Commission and ⚠️co-author of ICNIRP 2020. He is a ⚠️co-author of 19 referenced papers and sole ☑️ key author of 12, and first author of none.
18. 🏴 ⚠️ 1️⃣ Marvin Ziskin is a ⚠️co-author of the 🏴IEEE C95.1 2019 Guidelines and ⚠️co-author of six of the referenced papers, sole ☑️ key author of three and 1️⃣ first author of one.
Attention! Not mentioned in the above list is Professor Alexander Lerchl, However:
II – Excerpt from: Pattern 3: All scientific papers used to underpin ICNIRP 2020 are from the same co-author network centered around ICNIRP affiliates
“[…] we found that [Professor Alexander]]Lerchl[picture] who is a co-author of this paper and with whom Sommer often collaborates, has himself been a member of the German Commission on Radiation Protection (SSK) and chairman of their Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation, where also key author Schüz[EU SCENIHR] has been a member. SSK is a sponsor of ICNIRP and houses ICNIRP’s office. Lerchl has a history of defending the thermal position, and has collaborated with several ICNIRP affiliates, e.g., he has authored a paper  with six ICNIRP affiliates: Repacholi, Röösli, Sienkiewicz, Auvinen, d’Inzeo, and Lagroye. Lerchl is therefore also clearly linked to the ICNIRP network.”[…]
Additional: Portrait of a Conspiracy: Prof. Alexander Lerchl
- Part 1. Portrait of a Conspiracy: Prof. Alexander Lerchl – January 29, 2021
- Part 2. Portrait of a Conspiracy: Prof. Alexander Lerchl – February 8, 2021
- Part 3. Portrait of a Conspiracy: Prof. Alexander Lerchl – February 17. 2021
Note: Professor Alexander Lerchl, who is leading a study examining the effects of 5G on human cells (funded by the German Federal Office for Radiation Protection, BfS), has been found guilty by the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court of Bremen of disseminating false allegations about the results of the 2004 REFLEX EMF study. Professor Lerchl has to bear the costs of the legal proceedings. Source